so come on you can contact me on email@example.com
Here is a question and answer section that you will find on my posts now and then.
I had a Reader question come in via one of my older posts regarding my observation that shorter chastity cages seem to work better than longer devices and are much more comfortable for the long-term. I felt that my response was getting a bit too wordy for the comments section, so here we are with a new post!
I’m curious. Can you explain why having less space in the cage means less strain on the scrotum? From what you wrote, it sounds like the less space there is in the cage, the less the penis can grow. But in my experience, the penis will grow no matter what. The less room it has to grow outwards, the more the erection is pulled into the body, but the more pressure there also is for it to go outwards. Which means that the less space there is in the cage, the more strain there will be on the scrotum, not less.
I am so sorry this review has gotten so long, but to sum it up: In my opinion you cannot go wrong with a Queen’s Keep for long term chastity! Or at the least, whatever other Mature Metal product might meet your personal needs/tastes!
Send your Questions` in to Mistress Monique.
I had some more great questions come in from a new reader, regarding (among other things) how to get the wife on board with male chastity and “convinced” her to keep me locked for longer periods.
1. How did you bring it up to your wife and did she show interest right away or did you have to slowly work into it?
2. How long did she lock you up for to begin with? (I read about your current status and lengthy lock up with enjoyment and excitement).
3. Did you have to tell her not to let you out/deny you at first? or did she take to it right away and keep you in? I ask this one because even though I have told my wife how much the thought of T&D in chastity excites me – including the denial part – she still hasn’t kept me locked more than 4 days so far.
4. Did your wife always enjoy her wand or is it something she had to get use to? I bought my wife a wand and a rabbit vibe based on everything I had read thinking that she would enjoy them and that would be a means for her to orgasm while keeping me locked but she has not shown interest in them saying that “they don’t do anything for me”.
5. Does she keep the keys hidden or does she wear one on a necklace/anklet/bracelet?
Thanks in advance for any answers/input. I’m hoping that she will eventually see the fun that can be had for her by being a more strict keyholder.
I am going to talk Mistress Lily into letting My Monastery of Sin group get Free Life Membership, I have already ran it over the bitches head, sorry Lily but you should let each Mistress run her group the way she wants to. I got told that if I do make that offer it will only last while the end of June So if any of you guys want to have some fun and let all your Sin out then contact me soon and join my group @ The Monastery of Sin firstname.lastname@example.org
Mistress Monique Superior